We are a family with three 'wee winkles' exploring the pleasures and perils of educating at home using Scripture, Montessori and a lot of love!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

New activities on our dinosaur shelves

We have updated a few of the activities on the dinosaur shelves.
Here is what the winkles have been up to....

Dinosaur pin poking
(I just drew the outline on a piece of paper which was attached to a piece of cork I got from a craft store. The pin was stored in a blob of blu-tack)

Dot stamping with a printout I got from Confessions of a homeschooler

I got these printouts from the same site as above and punched a hole in each for threading. We threaded them as a number ordering exercise as well....

And scissor practise.
I made the strips with stickers and more interesting lines so that Lamb could practise something in between a straight line and a shape (which is still too hard for him)






No comments:

Post a Comment