We are a family with three 'wee winkles' exploring the pleasures and perils of educating at home using Scripture, Montessori and a lot of love!

Sunday 23 October 2011

Montessori work

Once we finished our dinosaur theme I thought we would take a little break from a theme. It just so happens that the parcel of Montessori materials that I ordered arrived !!!
I knew we were officially a Montessori family when I realised how excited I was and when Lamb started asking which works he was allowed to do and did he need a mat for this one?

Working on the teens board with beads

Lamb with the binomial cube which he mastered the third time he used it!

He sat at the knobbed cylinder until he got it without making a mistake so I would show him the second one. Now he is working on two together equally as eager to get access to the third tray!





No comments:

Post a Comment