We are a family with three 'wee winkles' exploring the pleasures and perils of educating at home using Scripture, Montessori and a lot of love!

Monday 28 March 2011

Weather Calendar

I have been meaning to post this for ages and keep forgetting!
We did a weather calendar as we began learning about seasons. I thought I might do a couple more through the year in order to demonstrate the differences between the seasons but next time we will do the calendar for about two weeks as that was long enough to exhaust Lamb's attention as you can see from the calendar...when the Mummy drawings start to appear again...
I printed out some summertime pictures which we cut out and glued on...well I cut and he glued then we documented the weather. This is the first time I have ever guided anything he has been drawing and noticed through doing this that suns began to appear in his drawing a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment