We are a family with three 'wee winkles' exploring the pleasures and perils of educating at home using Scripture, Montessori and a lot of love!

Sunday 27 November 2011

Rainbows

After lots of reptiles and generally 'boyish' things I thought we might do something...other.
Cherry has been talking about rainbows a lot lately so I thought we might let her choose our next theme.

So I cut out a felt rainbow puzzle for our felt mat
Made up a rainbow sensory tub
Put out this dice game from here
I have kept out our colourful hundreds board but have taken away the control now. I think Lamb has well and truly got the idea and just needs a little tenacity to continue with it.
We got our Noah's ark pop up book.
And worked on our Noah's ark puzzle

Several more activities to go!







No comments:

Post a Comment