We are a family with three 'wee winkles' exploring the pleasures and perils of educating at home using Scripture, Montessori and a lot of love!

Saturday 9 July 2011

Away in Cobram

So my husband has a big job to do here in Cobram, country Victoria and rather than be separated for two months the winkles and I have come along too.
It was very difficult to pack! Especially for activities for the children so we have made do with the bag of things I brought from home and a few things we have picked up along the way.

We have been for walks along the Murray River and around lake Mulwala as well as visiting the Barooga gardens.

My winkles love to walk and everywhere we go we collect things...seed pods, rocks and sticks so why not an art project....



I popped Lamb in the sun and we came up with this....

Kids love water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment